W1R2- 'No pain No Gain'

Decided to start this a couple of weeks ago . R1 was ok , but on R2 just started the first 60 secs and fell ( running through the woods) . Blood dripping down the left leg and sprained ankle on the right .... Fantastic !!!!! One comment from the mother was ' well no pain no gain ' haha .

All repaired now , So started from scratch again this week . Just completed W1R2 this morning .... Looking forward to the next one 👍🏻

4 Replies

• Ouch, what a start to your running carreer. Better keep your eyes open this time when you go through the woods ;)

• Oh dear, you sound like me...I have to look where I'm running as I can step on a twig and my rubbish ankles will think it's a foot high and twist!

hope you're back up to full strength and raring to go...I've literally just finished w1r2 this am...

• Ahhhhhh....little body medals those wee scrapes, cuts and bruises. Well done for getting out and getting back up after a fall!

• Aw no! :P Good on you for picking yourself up and just laughing it off! Good luck for your next run!

You may also like...