Well I should have done this run on Monday but I've not been feeling too well. So today was the day to get it done. Still not feeling 100% but I've not ran for 3 days and that makes me nervous!

I did it, although it wasn't easy. I was so thirsty even before I started running today, I'll blame that on my poorly throat. It felt hard again today but I did it 😆 only 2 runs left till I get that lovely badge ☺

7 Replies

• Well done Niknok. Hard runs like that are more rewarding in the end.

• Only two more runs to go ! Doesn't time fly...Well done for sticking with it up to now and hope you are feeling 100% by the time you get to your graduation run.

• Well done - and just think: now you know you can do it even when you're not feeling great. ;)

Two to go - you know you can do it! :D

• Yeah! Well done you for getting out there and sticking at it. Just think what you'll accomplish when you're feeling better - if you managed when you were feeling poorly, then the next two will be a piece of cake. Hope you're back to 100% soon.

• Well done - nearly there!

• Well done, you are nearly there and it will feel great. I hope the run has helped your recovery

• Well done!

You may also like...