weight loss tip :)

After reading Rignolds mail about perfect abs in 30 seconds, here a sure fire way to lose at least a pound with no (extra) effort...

Saturday morning, normal routine. Wake up. Go to loo. weigh yourself. Get a cup of tea/coffee. put on shorts, t-shirt, socks. get phone/garmin/headphone. put on shoes. Notice it's freezing outside. undress. Go to loo again. Put on warmer gear. get parkrun barcode. leave house and do parkrun. Come home. Get a long hot shower. Weigh yourself - woohoo lost a pound :)

7 Replies

• Woohoo!!! Fail safe, works every time. You don't have to wait til Parkrun either. You can do it every other day. You'll be half the person you were in a year or so. Win win!

Good innit. Can't see any flaws in this cunning plan at all

• Ha ha ! Love it ! :-) xxx

• A good poo must weigh a pound :)

I think weightloss should be measured by a downward trend weekly or monthly rather than by individual pounds, especially for women, whose weight can fluctuate by many pounds depending on which week of the month it is.

• Amazing how much we sweat, isn't it?

• Haha this made me laugh but so true!! 😁

• Thanks for the laugh. I recognize that 'back to the loo 'cos it's cold' part, too. I'm keeping my distance from the scales and agree with useitorloseit: checking once a month is ample and the general trend should be downwards, without forgetting that Herr Hormone and his motley gang often mess around with statistics for us girls.

• Thank goodness for menopause - it has its advantages!!!

You may also like...