Oh my god sorry for the MASSIVE selfie i cant make the picture smaller! Need technical advice please!

Oh my god sorry for the MASSIVE selfie i cant make the picture smaller! Need technical advice please!

How do I get this picture to replace the one of the generic blob i face given to my profile by healthunlocked? Using a samsung because i dont have computer access :) im sorry the picture is so big, clogging everyones newsfeed.. i havent got the foggiest whdn it comes to technology!!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I tried to change my blob on a Samsung the other day and couldn't work out how to do it either so that's two of us not very good at technology :) Stick with the selfie though - looking lovely!

• Lovely eyes....!!! :-) :-D

• Beautiful eyes you mean. Operation 2015 you can't change it unless you use a computer apparently as I want to change my blob too. Jase

• I have found out that the only way to do it is on a computer sadly..... Could you borrow a friends PC, email it to yourself and download on their computer? It's a gorgeous picture :)

• You are very pretty, what a lovely pic ! :-) xxx

• A lovely gorgeous looking young lady :D

• Great pic full size is fine

• Lovely picture, beautiful smile.

• don't know if this will work but you can try it.

cnet.com/how-to/how-to-forc...

if you try that you should be able to view the full desktop vesion of the website and hopefully upload your pic

hope that helps

• Blimey thanks everyone!! Its good lighting i swear! Haha. Ok looks like i will have to stick with the blob face until i next visit my mum:)

You may also like...