Having said I would - I did!

Yesterday I posted that I would start my C25K adventure again today - and I did! Can't believe how nervous I felt. Run1 week 1 has been on my mind for a long, long time. I should have just got on with it! I'm pleased to be able to report that it went well - and yes, I know most of the time I was walking but at least I've STARTED and my adventure HAS begun. Thank you so much for all your encouragement yesterday. Stridingedge is back ;-)

15 Replies

• That's great! It is never as bad as we think it is. I am back on the programme for the 3rd time - hope to finish this time :) Best of luck for the weeks ahead.

• Welcome back :-)

• I was just wondering if you had done it! Well done that's the hardest one out of the way! Good luck, don't forget to keep posting..

• great stuff well done and wlecome back :D

• Well done stridingedge - enjoy it!

• With a name like that I expect to hear great things, stridingedge! Well done for starting, now for the best bit - to keep going.

Lord Obe

• Well done. Are you in the lake district? Striding edge was scary but sharp edge much worse for me. (Many years ago!)

• I wish I was! Striding edge was scary enough for me. I was walking on my own, am scared of heights and it was VERY windy!

• Well done!!! The saying is you cannot get to the top of stairs unless you take that first step......there are many more (sayings lol...and for that matter steps...I think I am rambling) but you've done it and I think it's the hardest(that and week 5 run 3😀) run!!!! You are officially off the couch..I do week 9 run 3 today and like many others on here it has nt taken 9 weeks.....so keep at it.

• Great stuff... will be looking out for your updates :-)

• Well done you! The hardest step has been taken, now just dig deep and keep going. Just one foot after the other - take it slow!

• Hooray! You've done the hardest bit which is to get started. Just take it nice and steady and obey Laura in all things and you will get there.

Good luck!

• Well done, keep posting. We're with you all the way.

• I am really glad to hear that Stridingedge, do keep posting. And tell everyone your plans, it makes it harder to give up once you have raised expectations!

• Thank you ALL for your words of encouragement. It really does make a huge difference. Wk1 run 2 tomorrow . Bring it on Laura!

You may also like...