AndyD The Movie #1

Well JuicyJu started something with videos... so here's a short one from me. It was a bit dark, so apologies for that. :-)

No PB's or vast distances, just me out for 30mins after work. I just wanted to get the message across to those just starting with C25K that although we may have had a busy Monday and it was really cold it doesn't take too much effort to put your running gear on and run around the local streets.

Whilst I look forward to running in the daylight on my normal country lanes... a 30min run is still a 30min run!! :-)

11 Replies

• Great one Andy :D you are looking and sounding great :D

• Aw Well done Andy, that's really good ! :-) Thanks for sharing ! :-) xxx

• Love it. We need more of these.

• Nice one Andy, good to see.

• Excellent work Andy :)

• Yes, that's truly amazing

• Nice one Andy!!-- ohh, it was dark!!

• Yep it's easy to just get togs on and go, or it should be if you don't allow yourself to get sidetracked, which happens far too often. Grrr

Well done Andy. Keep,up the good work

• Fabulous, congratulations. Very well said and inspiring

No mud on your trainers today then

Also just to add in, I also ran today, in my lunch break, 30 a 40 mins is all you need. I took it easy and didn't get back all sweaty, just enough effort to blow the cobwebs away. The beauty of running is just going at any time.

• Just seen it, how fantastic, its brilliant, and looks cold!!! I am so pleased people are doing this as its such a fab way to communicate and share our highs ( and lows!!)..... You are doing so well, and only been running since September!!! I can't wait to see the next one :)

• Thanks Juicy... yes it was cold and I didn't stay out too long... yes, there might be more in the pipeline, doing a charity event at the weekend so may get the phone out again for that.

You may also like...