Tenerife run

We are on hols so I left the boys in bed this morning and went for a run in Costa Adeje. Good heavens but this place is hilly and hot! I have got used to running in chilly NI. As I was on my hols I treated myself to a walk up the biggest hill. Lots of steps to go up and down as well. Back to the hotel for a shower and relax beside the pool. A little bit of damage limitation as I feel like I have gained half a stone in 3 days. Hope everyone is keeping well.

6 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Gosh, we went on holiday to that area, I agree there are some hills. Is running along the sea flatter! I wasnt running at the we went so hats off to you as that's takes some going! Enjoy your holiday, sounds like your having a great time.

• Yes the path near the sea is flat but quite a few steps at the other end. Running down to the sea was the easy part, getting back slightly tougher.

• I probably would have walked up! It is a challenge as it's very steep! Well hopefully a nice lunch as a treat for all that hard work

• I walked part of it. A rather brave chap jogged past me. Slowly but he was still jogging. I felt like clapping him on.

• You know you've got it bad when the running beckons even on holiday :-) You can be smug now as you knock back the vino!

• Worked so hard to get the weight off, also don't want to stop running in case I don't start again lol. It was nice running with sea views. Now relaxing by the pool :-)

You may also like...