Post-natal / post-pregnancy C25k

Hi there,

Just wondering if there are any ladies out there who are doing this post-baby?

I have done the c25k a couple of years ago, although I didn't keep it up. Now, with a 6 month old, I'm desperate to loose those extra pounds... ok, stones! I feel more wobbly this time, although running with a jogger buggy isn't as hard as I thought it would be (although I am still on week 1).

Any post-pregnancy fitness / weight loss success stories out there? Could use the inspiration :)

2 Replies

• Does 3 years ago count??!!!! Seriously though, I had spd with both my pregnancies and never thought id be able to run. didn't think my pelvis would cope as I could barely walk at times, even after having the babies!!! But here I am!!! Had 2 c sections too. I used to wear a tubey grip thing round my tummy when I first started exercising to give me some support. Got from my physio but am sure you could buy one. Anyway I'm 3 years down the line I know. Not exactly what you were asking but it is possible. Just take it slow and listen to your body. Good luck. Xx

• My niece has just taken up C25k, as she saw how well I'd done on it, and she has a year old little boy and was keen to shed the babyweight. She's getting on really well with it and enjoying the runs very much. Means a bit of juggling with the schedule, and running in the dark sometimes, but she's getting on with it

You may also like...