Happy, happier, happiest

Much less stressed as of a couple of hours ago.......so feeling much happier than of late. It was a work thing and a money thing and the uncertainty was dragging on but it's all sorted now. I find that when I get stressed I throw myself into trying to take control of what I can, i.e. my health, when the thing I can't control is looming large. Hence C25K. And now things are sorted I feel that the huge weight of the problem has lifted. But now the important thing is to continue with the good feeling of starting this program again. I've reached Week 5 today. Run 1 was hard but not impossible and Lovely Daughter (aka Lucky Ducky) joined me on quite a chilly morning here in Shrewsbury. So, big "Yays" all round! SB x

5 Replies

• I can nearly see your lovely light shoulders all the way down here in Bedfordshire, that sure was a huge amount to be carrying around if it was work/money related, never easy. I really hope you keep up the running, week 5 is tough but once you get past it you are well on your way so best of luck.

• Thank you Nellyharte. Will definitely keep this up. I'm really, really enjoying the program. x

• Glad you are feeling happier :) change what you can, work towards excepting those you have no control over is some good advice.

Good luck with the rest of the programme, it works :)

Happy running :)

• Phew!! You've sorted out the things that were weighing you down, there'll be no stopping you now!

• Glad you are feeling happier. Like you, I started C25K because of problems I can't fix - better than reaching for the wine bottle! Good luck with the rest of C25K

You may also like...