Graduation face!

Graduation face!

Let the klaxons toot for I have graduated and apart from sheer vanity the purpose of this post is to OMG and THANKS to this board for giving me the faith and inspo to carry on!

I wasn't meant to graduate until tomorrow but thanks to sitting posting away on the boards all day I was like a coiled spring when I got home. Thanks Emkeenan, AncientMum & no-excuse! And thanks to Aussie, Oldgirl and MilesYonder for making me excited for the next step ahead!!!

It's been a funny couple of days on the boards but trust me:

IF I CAN DO IT ANYONE CAN!

Now get your graduation face on :D

17 Replies

oldestnewest
  • What a lovely post, i know the feeling, got mine Sunday yay us !!

• Ooh, really well done! Fab pic and you deserve the praise.

• Yay Betty, you absolute star! Very well done indeedy :) Take time to glory in your achievement, you've earned it! * raises glass of cyber Vimto to toast your success* :)

• Hey Betty ! Great photo, by the way :-) Many congratulations to you, Well done, you did it ! :-) xxx

• Congratulations! Fantastic graduation face selfie! :-)

• Congratulations! Great picture. You look very happy!

• Celebrating with a cuppa and a little curry, thanks you lot xx

• Congratulations - great celebratory photo that sums up that graduation feeling. You did it -well done! Don't forget to collect your badge, you've earned it.

• I heard those klaxons toot earlier and thought -no it can't be Betty, that's not till tomorrow. You rascal Betty- a day early! Well done, that is fantastic, enjoy your running. Love your pic too x :-) :-)

• Congratulations and what a great photo. You can certainly see the joy in your face. Well done :)

• What a day! Off to sleep now to the sounds of Russia v S Korea. Between the emotional highs of the a World Cup & graduation in the same day, I'll be asleep for a week at this rate! X

• Well Done! This has made my day! Things on the boards are looking up.

Please stick around to keep us sad, stat-obsessed graduates company in the future :)

• Well Done! Love the post and the picture :)

• Congratulations! Nice post :)

• Well done. Great pic :D

• Fantastic pic - well done you!

Congratulations, that graduation badge looks good on you.

• Congratulations. Lovely picture x

You may also like...