The Head Gremlins didn't stand a chance

Having lurked for 8 weeks picking up advice, this is my first post having successfully completed W9R1 this morning. After less than 5 minutes the Head Gremlins were knocking at the door telling me that 30 minutes was too long. But thanks to all the posts here, I was able to push them away and before I knew it I was on the home straight. So thank you one and all! I seem to have picked up a hip problem though so will need to assess whether I can complete the week. But I'm determined to graduate - even if it's delayed a week!

6 Replies

• Well done! I am just ahead of you and my next run will be my graduation one. It's taken me just over 13 weeks and I don't think I'd still be doing it without this wonderful place.

• Fantastic! Good luck on your graduation run - I look forward to seeing the post after the successful run!

• Tsk those naughty head gremlins, huh? Sometimes they're so hard to ignore. Definitely listen to your hip though, sounds like you're taking a sensible attitude and waiting to see how you recover from W9R1 before planning your next two runs. Good luck, can't wait to hear how you get on!

• Thanks....yes, hip a but better this morning. May need to look into getting my running gait checked.

• Well done on kicking those 'head gremlins' into touch :) You are on the home stretch and on your way to graduating. Good luck :)

• Thanks - fingers crossed

You may also like...