DONE IT! W9 nailed!

Up in the woods by 7.30, sans dog : husband taking him for a 7-mile run. I set off on my wonky circuit, lovely morning, not too cold, not too hot, not raining. The steep bit of uphill at about the 20-min mark nearly killed me but I kept on going, but I was back at the car, stretched and done at about 8.10.

Now stuffing down my healthsome porridge (with extra treacle...) in a glow - mostly my usual post-run neon-pinkness, but some of just smugness.

Next job: get graduate badge.

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

22 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done!

Sounds like a Goldilocks kind of day to me ... not too hot, not too cold, porridge. But porridge with treacle? Golden syrup or demerara sugar for me any day :)

• Treacle as in treacle tart treacle: golden syrup. Not black treacle, which is only used in fruit cakes and Xmas pud.

• PS Thanks for the congratulations.

• Well done! Congratulations on your graduation: and excellent achievement. Feel proud. Feel very proud!

Hmmmmm, porridge. And treacle. It sounds like it shouldn't work but I can see how it would. Thank you, Becca, for the idea; I shall try this myself later. :-)

• See reply above: I fear I may have confused people! Thanks for the congrats.

• Fantastic. A great achievement and well done.

• Congratulations

• Congratulations!! It feels pretty great to graduate doesn't it!

• Well done Becca ! Wear your shiny badge with pride ! :-) xxx

• Pink and smug......that's the way to be. Congratulations

Keep running, keep smiling.

• Congratulations Becca, a great achievement! Umm, porridge and treacle -the food of the Gods. Yummy!

• Well done, fantastic achievement. I am longing for some porridge now.

• Congratulations! Bet you feel amazing!

• Well done well done :)

• Fantastic, well done! You deserve to feel smug. Enjoy your running x

• Really good news, well done. Smug is justified.

• Thanks, everyone - the smug glow outlasted the neon-pinkness.

Now to think about what to do next... No point giving up now that I've got this far.

• Well done Becca. Brilliant - what an achievement eh? Super duper!

• Thanks, Dan. Still can't quite believe I did it!

• Becca66 that is brilliant! Big pat on the back and bask in the glow :)

• Belated congrats to you Becca and good luck with the post graduate running!

• Thanks, Nelly. Post-grad running proving a bit slow so far but I will keep at it.

You may also like...