Couch to 5K

Graduate!

It's official- I'm a graduate! That was a horrible graduation run; far too hot and feeling a bit sick towards the middle, but a tiny walk and I was off again.

Can't believe I've actually finished it! I know everyone says it, but I never thought I could run like this... Ever. Its amazing! Laura has been a good friend, a slave driver, and a cruel mistress. But she (and you guys!) have started me on something amazing, and I can't wait to see where I go from here!

Couldn't have done it without you!

22 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done Beth. That is FABULOUS!! What are your future run plans? Are you going to repeat Week 9 for a couple of weeks, or go SOLO and just run 5K of your chosen route?

Congratulations Beth claim your graduation badge with pride. It feels amazing to get to the end of week 9 doesn't it?

The journey begins now. Happy running.

Thanks lovelies! Just waiting on my graduate badge now! In terms of future plans, I have quite a few! Firstly, I'm going solo, but maybe a few more 30 minute runs, just until they get a bit easier and maybe faster. Then, I'm on just shy of 4k at the moment, and a bit of a slow coach, so I'm thinking of forgetting time limits, and just slowly upping my distance to 5k, then trying to get that within 30 mins.

I reckon that, interspersed with a few hippy-dippy, music-free, garmin-free runs (good for the soul..) should keep me good for a while!

Well done Beth, that's fantastic! Enjoy your running x

Congrats BethRF!

Congratulations Beth! I bet you feel amazing! Enjoy your future plans.

Congratulations! It was hot and muggy today so well done for persevering, and enjoy your future runs!

Congratulations - enjoy the feeling!

Congratulations Beth job well done. Where next? Anywhere you fancy, the world is a big place, there are miles of pavements no matter where you live. Just enjoy the freedom of being able to run like so any of us. :)

Well done, I bet you are so pleased with yourself. You've put in the effort and now it's time to enjoy your success - it's well deserved. Good luck with your future running plans and my very best wishes to you.

Thank you so much everyone. You guys really are fantastic. Right now I'm celebrating with a Chinese and a couple of gins! Resting my achey legs haha.

Well done Beth, wear your shiny new badge with pride :-) x

Well done! Enjoy your success and welcome to the other side :)

Well done Beth, congratulations on your achievement; it must be a fantastic feeling to have graduated! :-)

Congratulations Beth! Your new badge looks fab!!!

Congratulations! its a great feeling to achieve your goal and try something new! :)

Sooo pleased or you Beth! It's great to see 'Graduate' by your name!

Really well done. A massive achievement. Enjoy the elation!

congratulations...I am just about to start wk9..welldone

Yippee!

Well done you. Enjoy your next phase.

Congratulations and very well done, you must be feeling so proud of yourself. Happy running in the future.

You may also like...