Week 3 done! Can't believe I'm a third of a way in!

Week 3 Run 3 done and dusted this evening! Fairly uneventful run only slightly hindered by a bit of a twinge in my right knee (I've put some ice on it) and having a cat object to me running past its garden by jumping out at me! I haven't found this week too demanding, so looking forward to stepping up to Week 4! Can't believe I'm a third of the way already!

3 Replies

• Well done and congratulations, Debs! :-) Great feeling, isn't it? I've just completed week three this morning myself. Slowly and steadily we're getting there! The objectionable feline (sounds like a pub name does that...) does sound like quite a thing; one would expect that from a dog, but not a cat. Mind you, cats object to most things, don't they? Mine certainly does! My incident of the week was in run two, on Wednesday, when I was just exiting an underpass, at a nice, steady pace, placed in the middle to give me time to react should anything unexpected suddenly appear from around the blind corners. Which it duly did, in the form of a bicyclist absolutely barrelling around the corner. Don't know who was most surprised, him or me. A collision was, somehow, avoided and we went on our way. Beware the dangers of underpasses! And objectionable kitties!

Good luck for week four! :-)

• Well done on completing week 3. Surprising how quickly the weeks fly by isn't it? Good luck with week 4 and best wishes.

• Well done Debs, am doing my 3rd run very soon, been working quite late so had to reschedule my days this week!! Wk4 starting on Sunday but can't believe I am here

Already, good luck for next week

Best regards

You may also like...