While out running yesterday I thought about what makes me get off the sofa

While out running yesterday I thought about what makes me get off the sofa

This is what I came up with. I have been reading run fat b#%tch run. It's all about finding your inner voice that shouts at you when you have lost your motivation. So while I was out running yesterday I came up with the sloth monster. This is what I will think of when I need to keep going.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

14 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Love this! Did you put this together? Fab. This monster would get anyone off the sofa!

• Thank you. I did it last night. I had such a good run yesterday I even had energy left at the end of the day for creativity. I find it amazing a good run boosts you so much.

• I think this would make make a great poster to advertise about the programme. People would notice it.

• I've just read run fat bitch run , really good book .

• It's brilliant isn't it. Suits me though I could see that not everyone would like it. I think its a marmite sort of thing.

• I think you have to have to have a certain sense of humour

• I love it thats fantastic!!!

• Thank you. Not quite a panther but it works for me. The beasts we need to run. Hehe.

• I think I've met the Yorkshire side of her family! LOL

• Hehe. I'm a Yorkshire girl at heart.

• That's fantastic. Kinda scary so I can see how it would work :)

• Thank you. When I want to stop and walk I imagine its behind me. I am definitely walking less.

• Brilliant you are very talented

• Thank you. It's what I do to relax.

You may also like...