feeling free

first run since i graduated i loved it feel like iv had a weight lifted from my shoulders . I loved c25k would not have done it without laura but this morning my own music just wanted to run and run big smile on my face no pressure . God week 1 i never thought i would feel this way . I am just going to run 3 times a week till new year then maybe try another podcast then work my way up to 10k with a bit of luck .

Last edited by

6 Replies

• Way to go ned! Hope I feel like you soon! Well done. : )

• Pleased to hear your enjoying your graduation run , nice to just run like you say no pressure . Keep it up .

• Good to hear there is life after Laura!

• Feels fantastic doesn't it, enjoy and good luck with working your way to 10k

• Well done I tried one of the c25k+ podcast and promised myself if I didn't like it I would just switch Laura off But I did quite like it as felt it stretched me a little but with no pressure So I just do them occasionally as and when I feel l like it

• Hi Ned think I'm going to follow your plan . Just want to enjoy the experience of running without pressure and up to new year feels right . I'm doing my first post grad run today still can't believe I can now run :-)