Lets all do a conga!!!

Lets all do a conga!!!

After weeks of redoing , moaning and thinking that running is just not my thing , this morning I completed the final run of the programme-along with obligatory conga with my youngest on return and a secret little solo one at end of run.thanks to all you guys it's you that got me through-your full of advice , inspiration and friendship. X thanks guys.

No I was not dancing on the ceiling! Although felt like it!

Last edited by

16 Replies

• Great stuff and love the photo! X

• Well done! I am three runs behind you and have no doubt whatsoever I will make it now. Have just bought the Zombies 5K app as something to move on to after graduation. Don't know if I'm really that scared of zombies though. Will be interesting to find out!

• Brilliant! Well done - make sure you spend all day enjoying your achievement!

• Congratulations , lovely photo

• Blimey that was quick with the graduation badge! . Thanks everyone, plan for foreseeable future -3runs a weeks til I can comfortably do the 30mins then on to distance.

• Fantastic - and what a lovely photo! Congratulations Dada. What an inspiration to your kids :-)

• Congratulations Enjoy your running

• Wayhay! Love the pic! Congratulations!

• Excellent - congratulations! Keep running...and dancing! :-)

• Congratulations!

• Well done you, love the pic and love the badge, I told you you were a runner :)

• Great news :)

• Well done; love the pic!

• Congratulations - great achievement and fab pic! Happy running :)

• Congratulations love the photo

• Well done! Those little girls are in for a shock when they realise you can keep up with them (& easily). Great.

You may also like...