First Post for a while

Been house sitting with 14 year old granddaughter while son and wife in Vegas, lucky beggars, anyway haven't been out running since June when I dislocated my shoulder. Did a few early morning walks in Lanzarote, couldn't resist a little jog down the hills with the sea breeze, lovely. As son lives by the race course decided to go out one morning and have a go so started at week 4. I was slow but managed it. I will hopefully pick up gradually. Back home now so will go out and have another go

3 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • I hope your shoulder is better now. Niggly things like this are sent to try us, but we won't give up. ;-) I really enjoyed my W1R1 today and think I have made the right decision to start over. I can't wait for W1R2 now, just like the good old days. :-/ I look forward to hearing about your next run. Good luck. :-)

• Good news your on the mend. You will be back into your jogging routine in no time at all. very pleased for you.

• Was shocked to see you last posted in June ! Scary how time flies (now I sound old) - glad you are back with us.

You may also like...