So I hear a storm is to hit Northern Ireland tomorrow and Monday, much like the rest of the UK by the sound of it. Which makes me wonder should I take my two day break now and do run 3 on Tuesday, but then I remembered the weather is only going to get worse so I'll just have to get used to it!
The run its self was challenging enough, but that can only be a good thing! The first couple of weeks are always where I'm most impatient, I can wait until I'm able to do the longer runs!
Also I move into my new flat on Monday, there's a nice stretch along a main road by the coast (great views) so I wont have to keep looking over my shoulders for tractors anymore which will be great!