A nice explore of the cliffs

On holiday in Portugal and well I couldn't wait for a run in the morning so popped out for a bit of an explore of the area and really enjoyed kind of trail running along and up and down the dirt tracks of the cliffs.

Fab, must do some trail running in blighty when I get home :D

Particularly like having my arms out for balance and the difference in movement to normal running.

12 Replies

• Enjoy your holiday we are off to Lanzarote next week hope to run early mornings with a lovely sea breeze as we did last year Pat. :-)

• Beautiful island lanzarote as you'll know and you're guaranteed a breeze. Enjoy your break, the English weather should have truly ended summer by next week brrrrr...

• Well jealous :D Enjoy your holiday :)

• Thanks, sorry to hear it is so brrrrr back home ;-)

• Ah I was in Portugal in May, it's beautiful!

Pleased you enjoyed your trail! Sounds great

• Thanks. I think you may have been back here just for moment, you're right lovely country :-)

• Phil, you are missing wonderfully cool British mornings which are giving us all the best runs of our lives. and of course we aren't jealous. Brrrrrr.

• I think the word is "postponing" rather than "missing" :-) I do like running in Autumn and Winter but I'll just have to put up with the heat :-o

• Portugal is lovely -- enjoy a "Pastis de Belem" Phil, the Lusitanian version of custard pie .... heavenly :-)

• Thank you, we have all said we will try this. Will look out for them. Mmmm

• Variety is the spice of life! :) Enjoy your holiday.

• So so true :-)

You may also like...