I completed all 9 weeks! Thanks, Laura! However, it took me a couple more weeks to clear the 3.1 mile mark, but I did complete a 5k last weekend. I'm REALLY slow, rockin' an approximately 14 minute mile. Part of that is because I need to improve my running stride (I'm seem to be propelling myself almost entirely by my lower legs) and the other part is that I live at 7,300' and there is no flat places to run. Lots of hills and no oxygen. But, I made it, gosh darn it!

7 Replies

• Congratulations! That's some feat! Awesome job!

• Amazing! Brilliant job! Congratulations

• Well done!! It is a great feeling. I have to ask, where do you live at 7300' ?

• Los Alamos, New Mexico. In the Jemez Mountains about 30-40 minutes from Santa Fe.

• Wow, 1000% admiration for anyone who runs in a place with 'Mountains' in the name. good work!

• So technically you live on the moon ?! Could be the first astronaut to complete C25K. Joking aside, congratulations and well done for completing it with what must be conditions that are difficult to breath in.

• Congratulations on your graduation. Massive well done for doing it at altitude!

You may also like...