Oops, I broke my husband!

(Well, sort of!) we went out in the rain. Have decided for now that its ok to do one half hour run a week (rather than 5k). Went a bit carefully because although the rain was slackening off, the track was covered in massive puddles! There were a few others out too. Mostly hubbie and I go single file, but near the end, after a big puddle hubbie started to come up closer towards my side. As he did so I was also aware of a couple faster runners coming up behind too. I am not able to have a conversation when running , no matter what Laura has said, so I stuck my arm out to halt hubbie and tied to sort of "scoop" him behind me. They got past but when we stopped running and started walking I noticed a big scratch on his hand. It was me! Oh dear! Sorry! :-0

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Oh dear poor hubby... But on the plus side, sounds like you have him well under control....!!!

• You didn't break him you just let him see what was in store if he ever tried to pass you again ;) I like running through puddles and jumping them, to tell the truth once my running shoes are really wet I jump in them not over.

• Ouch! I hope he's forgiven you :) All done with the best intentions, though!

You may also like...