I did it!!! Week 9 run 3 done!

Graduation run done! Can't believe I have completed the programme! Just wondered what everyones favourite post graduation running podcasts were? I know there are three to choose from and maybe other options?? My aim is to keep it up but maybe get a bit faster and with someone like Laura encouraging you! Final question is how to I get my graduate badge?!

Sarah

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Congratulations especially in this weather.

Graduate badges are back, so if you need one, contact us through the Support button in the green bar above. ^

***Please please provide your username!!!

• Congrats on graduating, hope that badge appears soon! There is a post to the right for the team telling how to get it!

I used the C25K+ podcasts and week 9 quite a few times after graduation, trying to consolidate my runs and get faster ( and it has worked), but still not at the 30 minutes for 5k by some way yet although I have been concentrating on distance ready for tomorrows 5 mile run!

Happy running! :-)

• I must admit I have reused week 9 several times as I had a habit of going out too fast. I have a garmin which helps me keep a good pace. Mambo no.5 is good for a bit of speed work as the beat moves you on! I only have the Bob the Builder version as it was on a Now CD. I am so glad no one else can hear my music!

You may also like...