Is it Friday already

flippin heck it's friday already, so I did my last run of week two on B210K and had a really good run, it was raining and not too warm, but what the heck, made me feel good and i did 9k in 50 minutes. Don't mind the rain it's the puddles that you have to dodge that get me :-)

Oh yes it is bank holiday weekend, come on weather, please be good.

Have a lovely weekend all.

7 Replies

• gosh that's a long tag! ;)

Now puddles - you don't have to dodge them, you run through them, and then have wet socks and shoes! Though not a good idea if you don't know how deep they are. ;)

• Arghhhh, it's not letting me reply to comments.

Yes, puddles, run through, though like Greenlegs I get the feeling when I get home that maybe I shouldn't have done so, not knowing how deep they are or what the surface at the bottom is like. But the inner kid makes me!

• Perhaps pepper pig had the right idea

• I can't help thinking of that daft Vicar of Dibley scene when the vicar jumped in a puddle to hide. So silly but very funny nonetheless.

• Great stats, my 8.7k in an hour seems rather pathetic in comparison and I was so pleased with myself!! I quite like puddles as they cool me down, and make a nice noise. happy running :)

• Nothing wrong with 8.7 I just has a good run. Wednesday I could barely get moving. Perhaps I need to find some wet weather trainers. Hope you have a good weekend. :-)

• Good plan.. I have joined a forum on linkedin and some bloke posted about these shoes that had LED lights in them so you can run in the dark.. Could be fun??!!

You may also like...