Week 4 - Run 2 - Another one ticked off :)

Well that was difficult today...

I did the reverse of last times outing, and according to the gps watch thingy I did a bit further, but god was it hard?

The weather was a bit strange, and really windy which may have been the problem. But it was also quite cold and I don't really have much running attire so I opted for shorts and a thin fleece jumper, so I was really warm and cold at the same time, lol. :)

Anyhow, I got through it and felt really good when I got myself back together again. :)

As a bit of a side note I have been tracking my calorie intake for the past week or so, as I thought I might as well try and lose the extra flab as soon as poss to make the running easier.

I was amazed how many calories were hidden in foods I thought were, really healthy.

I was also surprised at how much effort was required to burn said calories off again.

The human body is really efficient from an energy point of view.

I could not believe the amount of effort required to burn off 2 tiny maryland cookies!

I can't remember the exact figure because I banged my head when I fainted from shock but I think it was about a mile and a half run!

I am gonna try running my car on them!

It's a good job the cookie jar is along way from my desk!

Kev.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

oldestnewest

You may also like...