Hi everyone of the CLL Support Assocation community,
We apologise for the issues experienced over the past 24 hours with this new site. These changes come as a result of nine months of channeling feedback from 150,000 of our members who have come to us suggesting even better ways of communicating, sharing information and supporting each other.
Your feedback is very helpful moving forward. We know how much many of you depend on this community. Heartfelt apologies if it has been frustrating.
- The new features will significantly improve what you can do in HU in future
- Other improvements will appear over the next weeks and months
- We won’t stop until we’ve ironed out any bumps
We ask for your help over the next few days:
- To let us know any issues you can spot at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To bear with us. We’ll get there!
We’re a small team of people dedicated to making HealthUnlocked the best network around for managing your health online. Thanks for your understanding and being here to help us achieve that - it’s a group effort.