Not posted for a while but I still about lol 😁

Not posted for a while but I still about lol 😁

Finally on monthly visits after ten months yay... Blood's are improving after rejection and I have also had cushings syndrome because of the high amount of steroids and dare I say I am hoping I have finally turned a corner. Was away a few weeks ago for a well deserved holiday my first in five years and wow it was a revelation I have defo got my travelling bug back. Anyway I hope you are all as well as can be.... 😁😁😁😘

12 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Such wonderful news hun. I think the t-shirt is very appropriate.

Onwards and upwards from here.

Still keeping you on the lists. I tried to count tgem the other say and stopped counting at 250 from all over the world. Think that's about a 3rd of them. You are famous lol.

Carry on enjoying life and live it to the full.

Rita xx

• Well done, hooray!

• Well deserved, glad you are feeling better. Onwards and upwards.

• So glad you are feeling so well 😊 Your post has made my day x

• Great news, onwards and upwards from now on xx

• Looking great there girl. Fantastic news that you are now on that road to your future life. Hope you had a fabulous time away on your holidays it is great isnt it. Positive thoughts and lots of happiness for your future. Xx❀❀

• So glad you have turned a corner and been able to go on holiday. I hope you and well truly on the road to recovery and hopefully the holiday gave you a renewed zest for life (not that it ever went away I'm sure!!). All the very best :)

• Wonderful news.xx

• Awwww .... how lovely 😊.. so so pleased for you hun. Well deserved xx

• Thanks darling x

• Your so very welcome x

• Hi

Do pleased for you. You look brilliant on your photo. Lovely to hear you went on holiday. Carry on upwards!, Lots of love Lynne xxxx

You may also like...