First 10k ✅ Can’t believe i did it - Bridge to 10K

Bridge to 10K
10,548 members14,452 posts

First 10k ✅ Can’t believe i did it

Laurzmum
LaurzmumGraduate10

So followed JuJu plan to the letter and tonight I’ve just ran 10k ! Not breaking any land speed records but im delighted and proud of my 1 hour 7 mins and 30 sec. Thank you JuJu, roseabi, dexy5, jogunlikely and cfc55 for the support along the way. I thought of you guys on the hills !

To anyone starting out - If i can run 10 k so can you !!! Follow the magic plan

Thanks my Virtual running buddies 😘

18 Replies
oldestnewest
AlMorr
AlMorrGraduate10

Congratulations to you Laurzmum on running your first 10K, to get your graduation badge and the word Graduate10 next to your username, leave a message on the pinned posts on the May Graduate10 post on the right side of the Healthunlocked Graduate10 Homepage and tell the administrators that you have ran a 10K.

Laurzmum
LaurzmumGraduate10
in reply to AlMorr

Does it matter that is wasn’t a 10k race? I ran it on my own ?

No it doesn't matter, go get your badge, you deserve it! Huge well done!

AlMorr
AlMorrGraduate10
in reply to Laurzmum

No, you ran a 10K, go get your graduation badge.

Well done you!!

damienair
damienairGraduate10

Well done you. Congratulations. You might not have bet any land speed records, but you bet my first 10K time by 7 minutes. It’s a Fantastic feeling.

Damien

Wimborne
WimborneGraduate10

Yay well done you 🥳🥳👏👏. First 10k is just fabulous. Brilliant run and all that running has got you here. So worth it. Big congrats 👍😀👏

cheekychipmunks
cheekychipmunksGraduate10

Hey Laurzmum, that’s an amazing time for your first 10k! I’ve done quite a few now and I’m nowhere near that pace. Huge well done to you! 👏👏👏👏

Deals1
Deals1Graduate10

Yyyaay.. 😊 😊 Well done u..

Congratulations 👌👍🎉 Yr first 10k is a fantastic achievement..

OMG that's brilliant 👏👏👏💃💃💃

Well done you! You should be VERY proud of yourself x

To think just 3 months ago you had a blip at w5r3 and look at you now .... running for an hour 👍 doing 10k 💪💪💪🏃‍♀️🏆 🤗 you are awesome x

UnfitNoMore
UnfitNoMoreModerator

Great job... 67 minutes? Are you sure you’ve not been doing this a few months? That’s an awesome first 10k time!

Happy running.

Windoze
WindozeGraduate10

Whoop well done! Great achievement 😎😎😎🥳🥳🥳

Jell6
Jell6Graduate10

Congratulations 🍾🎉🎈🎊🎈🎉🍾

It's a great achievement.

Well done. 🤩

Lavender1962
Lavender1962Graduate10

Congratulations! That’s awesome. 🎉😀

Dexy5
Dexy5Graduate10

Congratulations on your 10k graduation. A brilliant time in my opinion! Yay, enjoy the celebrations.

🏃‍♀️👏👏👩‍🎓🍾🥂

Laurzmum
LaurzmumGraduate10
in reply to Dexy5

I thinking of your recent 10K medal on the hills. I’m after a bit of medal bling in a few weeks 🏃🏻‍♀️

Dexy5
Dexy5Graduate10
in reply to Laurzmum

Not as hilly as many on here run but any ascent is noticed by a prom runner like me. 😂😂

Do enjoy your race too

JonathanP
JonathanPGraduate10

Well done Laurzmum! That first 10k really feels special - great time too!👍 😀

You may also like...