Chichester Priory 10k

Chichester Priory 10k

Chichester 10k done and dusted, it was a nice route and the last 4K was around the track of Goodwood Motor Racing Circuit, what a great way to finish off a run! It was a lovely morning and made even better by meeting up with friends from my home parkrun in the pits. Chip time was 59:25 a little slower than last year but still very pleased as I've not been on top form lately. Enjoy what's left of the weekend everyone! 😎

25 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done, as always Frank - sounds like a great event! Nothing shabby about that time either! πŸ™‚

• Wow.. speedy Frank! Great photograph too.. Running and friends.. wonderful.

Have a great rest of the day x

• Thank you Floss, it was a lovely morning. You have a lovely Sunday too! 😎 x

• Sounds a fab day all round Frank. And that time is good however you look at it AND you got a medal πŸ€— All memorable stuff 😊

• Thanks IP, I'll have to make the most of that bling, haven't got many! 😎

• *I don't believe it* - Victor Meldrew voice πŸ™‚

• Success at last, finally cracked the Victor Meldrew persona! πŸ˜†

• Well done Frank! Great effort! Hope you didn't bump your head on that beam sticking out!😁

• Cheers Dave!

• Well done ! That's proper racing snake time !

Glad you enjoyed it Frank and another piece of bling to add to your ever growing collection :-) xxx

• Thanks Chris it was a lovely day! As for the bling I'm still chasing your tail in that department! 😎 xxx

• Ha ha , I haven't got any bling so far this year, Ive got to wait until next month for my first one . I cant wait to get my hot little mitts on some bling ! :-) xxx

• Won't be long, I hope that bling doesn't melt in them hot little mits! 😊 xxx

• Sounds great Frank! glad you had a lovely time, and got a sub 1hr too! :)

• Thanks Ali! 😎

• Well done! :)

• Cheers John! 😎

• Brilliant, well done Frank. See you soon for a run hopefully mate.

• Look forward to it!

• Great photo - well done :)

• Thanks Sue.

• Well done Frank! Ooh gorgeous Goodwood! Never been there but Seen it on telly πŸ™‚ I hope you are ok this morning

• Thank you MissW, legs are ok. It was a great place to finish up. 😎

• Great time Frank, glad it went well.

• Thanks AR, I am happy that I ran that one, it was a good morning. 😎

You may also like...