Who's coming out to play?

Woopee I can get back out..Who's joining me in the morning?

Feel like a kid when mum let me out after being grounded.. running round all my mates seeing who's coming out to play :)

It was sooo long on that IC.. its lovely weather.. games a bit tough though..there are gremlins to slay.. need a few of my c25k buddies with me? Who's up for it?

Go on... I know you want to :)

11 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • doh, not allowed....got to stay in and do homework till Friday! Knock for then though๐Ÿ˜Š

• Glad you're up and running again :-) hope you blast/ed some of those gremlins away this morning!

• Darn missed it had to get into school early, extra help with my timekeeping ๐Ÿ˜‰

• After this post from last night.. I decided thismorning not to run..give myself an extra rest day.. trying to be sensible..plus my legs felt in need.. but will be knocking you all up tomorrow :)

• Nice, mum said tomorrow I can play too... but only after all homework is done, so it will be in the afternoon. Shall we meet at the park? :)

• Had detention after school, so somewhat tired this morning, old floss gave me a thousand lines for getting speeling wrong!๐Ÿ˜ข But! will be out tomorrow morning!๐Ÿ˜

• I'll be out to play tomorrow first thing, Sparky. I'll see you then. :) :)

• Can I be in your gang? Can I? Can I? Please please please.

But I'm not allowed out until tomorrow now.

Will you come for me????? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Tag- your it! ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚

• Yea it's your gang I can't wait to be part of noaky. The awesome graduate gang.. and it's looking good for next week.. I'm so happy I could burst..done w8R3 thismorning :) happy days x

• So are we like the cool kids then? Hanging out in our running kit & stretching & things??

Oooo I've never been in the cool kids gang before. Can't wait till you join us! X๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

• Mummy, mummy, Sparky asked if I could go out and play today - please, please, please๐Ÿ’ I'll be good and set the table...... I finished my homework at school - really..... Ooh, thank you! (Skips out of the door).

You may also like...