My mother is 65 years old has been diagnosed with breast cancer and surgery has been done. She is ER , PR and HER-neu positive. Chemotherapy has been started and one session is over. She is diabetic and also has heart problems, her medication is already going on for those. After the chemotherapy she has caught fever which has not subsided since past 20 days inspite of giving antibiotics as a result her next session of chemotherapy has been postponed. I would like to know is this postponing safe enough and for how long can we postpone.
Also if a FISH test is required, coz in the reports only positive is mentioned and nothing like 2+ or 3+.
Thank you all,