British Lung Foundation

Long time since I have posted

Hi everyone hope you are all as well as can be expected and have managed to dodge the flu 😟 , I ended up in hospital Christmas night couldn’t breathe then spent a week in bed at home as only have upstairs toilet facilities, I was so scared I have never had an exacerbation like it hospital took blood and X-ray couldn’t find any sign of infection so sent me home told me to carry on with the steroids , even now 5/6 weeks later I get so tired , I am just about to have a pulmonary rehab assessment as although I have done 2courses over the last 4 /5 years I feel it would be good to do it again .

Sorry I have not been in for so long but have missed you all , take care and hope all are doing ok

Love Cales xx

11 Replies
oldest • newest

Missed you too cales and wishing you all the very best. Hope you feel better soon. Xxxx

1 like

I hope you are feeling better now xx

I am feeling much better thank you Just easily tired but think the weather doesn’t help xx

Hope you are now feeling lots better. Take care. Love Bernadette 😳 xxx

1 like

So very sorry to hear that you're struggling. I hope that you will be feeling better really soon. XXX

1 like

The flu has really been unbelievable this year. It is 4 weeks since I started with the flu and still have a bad cough that I just can't seem to get rid of plus am more short of breath than normal as well. I am also very tired and have been having a nap that can last an hour or so after lunch and again after supper and have no problem sleeping through the night.

1 like

Sounds like your having a rough time of it , several people I know have said it can last for 5/6 weeks, here’s hoping that you soon feel much better xx

1 like

Yes, thank you, and you too.

1 like

Hope you feel better soon Cales x

1 like

Hello Cales.

So nice to see you. Am sorry to hear about your breathing struggles. I hope you continue to improve.

Sending best wishes.

Cas xx 🌹

1 like

hope you feel better soon.

1 like

You may also like...