From having no health issues in 2015 I now have 12 conditions and have been struggling to get some sort of over-arching diagnosis. This jouney has raised the posibility of scleroderma, APS, and vasculitis. Vasuclitis still seems to be a posibility but negative blood tests suggest that scleroderma and APS are unlikely. Here are the conditions "picked up" in the last 18 months.
1. Severe tinnitis which went from two quiet noises to now eight plus loud noises. .
2. Tonic tensor tympanic syndrome.
3. Patuous eustachian tube disorder.
4. TMJ with clicking and other sounds.
5. progresive hearing loss.
6. Visual snow.
7. Posterior vitrous detcahment.
8. Light flashes, persisnet after images, shimmering.
9. Blurred double vision.
14. Possible Psoriatic arthritis.
15 white matter lesions.
16. Almost constant headaches and frequent dizziness.
17. Joint and mucle pain and clicking in most of my major joints.
Together these have made life pretty tricky. And the fact that things keep getting worse is disturbing.
One possible piece of the jigsaw has been put in place in that two weeks ago the consultant rheumatologist told me that I have psoriasis and that I could well also have psoriatic arthritis. This would explain some of teh conditions I think (like the joint pains) but far from all the conditions.
I would be really grateful if anyone could tell me whether psoriatic arthitis could have caused the levido retucularis (lacy red-pule pattern on legs when sit down for too long) and any of the other symptoms i mention.
Thanks very much.