Anxiety Support

Weight lose from anxiety?

Since last week I’ve lost weight again as I’ve been having lose stools ....and anxiety can though I’m eating well trying to eat more I haven’t gained it back yet:( a little while ago when I went to several doctors and they did a general check up/felt around my stomach they thought everything was good....I have been extremely anxious lately from one thing after another, but now because other I’m worried about my weight again 😩

Could all the adrenaline from anxiety be causing my to not gain the weight back?

3 Replies
oldestnewest

Absolutely. Anxiety can cripple an appetite. Once you learn how to get your anxiety in control, your appetite will come back.

1 like

Oh yesss when i was first diagnose i lost alot of weight i never had any appetite and of course the loose stools weren't helping so give yourself some time and the faster u control your anxiety and gain control it would be better.

1 like

hi I used to be 16 stone but with depression/anxiety I lost nearly 5 stone mainly around my hips and legs lower arms and upper body.for some reason I never lost the weight in my tummy and it was put down to depression/anxiety also.

1 like

You may also like...