I'm new here

So ive been having anxiety attacks and panic attacks for the past couple months. I had gotten rid of them for almost 2 years and now there back . I did change places where I work. Possible trigger? But I did start cousling for them it's kinda helping. The doctor prescribed me xanax 0.25mg twice daily. But i feel like I might have built up a tolerance to them and don't want to increase the dose. I also noticed this time around that health anxiety has been an issue and Google symptoms like a head ach and think it's a tumor or something but it's highly unlikely. I have been catching myself going on Web MD.

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Oh man. Iam the same way lol i always catch my self lookng at symptoms and there you go i get all panicky thinking i might have a brain tumor or a Health issue... It sucks.

• Hi Joe,

It sounds like you pretty much know what's going on with yourself. You're back to the same old problems you had before. I hope you stay with the counseling and work on not making more out of a headache than just a headache. And, yes, you did add some stress by starting a new job, but you must be getting used to it somewhat by now. If you need a meds increase you know where to call. You're an old hand at this, you'll be all right. Congrats on the new job.

• Have you been anxious or stressed for any particular reason?

• I'd say yea just because of my financial situation. And I was also working 2 jobs and 7 day work weeks for almost a year. But i did quit my second job a couple months ago it was getting to much

You may also like...