Celebration 🙌: When you see the word... - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support

55,552 members • 55,809 posts

Celebration 🙌

GreatMindfulness
GreatMindfulness

When you see the word 'Celebrate', you think one has to be happy. How can one celebrate when one is sad? Celebration is gratefulness for whatsoever life gives to you. Whatsoever existence gives to you, celebration is a gratitude; it is a gratefulness. When you celebrate, the whole existence participates with you.

Celebrate as a god who has learned the secret of being happy with the whole universe. Cherish every flower, every river, every rock and every star. Become one with this continuous eternal celebration and not define whose celebration this is. Wherever there is a celebration, just participates. That is the art of participating in happiness.

Happy TGIF ☀️🌸☮️🌈💕🧘🏻‍♀️🕉🙏

155 Replies
•

I’m going to celebrate by eating milk chocolate 🍫😁😊🙏

🤣 simple pleasure I like 😋😋🙏

Oh yes

And doing a little dance party with banana skins on the floor 🤣🤣

Hmmmm🤔🤔🤔 when did this dancing trend come out? I didn’t get a memo 🤣🤣

Lol 😂 my silly imagination

😂😂😂 I am picturing you’re dancing with each foot covered with banana skin 🤣🤣🤣

Lol 😂

😂😂😂 danger ⚠️

Don’t care danger is not in my dictionary 😠😂😂😂

Me likey, living on the edge 😂😂😂

Into the unknown 😈

Oh wow slow down sweetie, I gotta catch up 😈😈🤣😂

🤣🤣

Hiba is on a roll today 🙌🙌❤️❤️❤️🤣🤣

you can run but you can’t hide banana peels are everywhere 🤣🤣

Do I detect a little Enrique Iglesias? 🤣🤣❤️

Yes 😄 i guess 🤣

The man can sing and dance. Very emotional man. What’s not to love? 🤣🤣😂😂

😂

Running through a meadow of flowers with my dogs and rolling around with them in the grass. Swinging on swings climbing trees feeling like the child within

Aweeee that is a beautiful vision, puppy heaven and Mother Nature. You got the formula for celebration 🤗❤️🌸🌈🐶xxx

Thank you. It looks beautiful as anything I've ever seen.

Luna_Child
Luna_Child in reply to Hb2003

😂😂

Hb2003
Hb2003 in reply to Luna_Child

I hope no one takes me seriously 🤣🤣

Is that you in the post picture dancing ?

Very good eyes sir, Daz my twin 🤣

😆

You’re doppelgänger

I’m water sweetie, shape shifter at best 🤣🤣

well I can see you crystal clear 😄😂

😂😂🤣🤣how???? But I’m sooo gooddd 😭😭

🤣🤣🤣 I’m kidding with you 🤣🤣🤣

There’s always half truth in every joke 🧐🤨🤣🤣😂😂

😈🤣🤣

😈😈😈🤣😂

you want to dance with the devil 🤣🤣😈

Okay let’s start small. Do u think Brad Pitt would if I ask him to? 🥰🥰🤣😂

Yes 🤣🤣 ❤️❤️🥰🥰😍🙏

Daz my girl 🥰🥰! He’ll be over here this weekend I hope ğŸ˜‡ğŸ¤žğŸ¤£ğŸ¤£

Lol 😂

😂😂let me go send some smoke signal from my house, I think he’ll see it from his window🤣🤣😍

A user wants to commit suicide we need more people to support

Hey friend thank you so much for this lovely and amazing post, it literally puts me in a great spirit. This is a celebration of life, im very happy that i have lived to see another day i dont have that much, but i have life and i will cherish it the end. Even threw these tough difficult times that we are in i still try my very best to find happiness. You just put a smile on multiple people face including myself. Thank you so much.

Hey Mratl83, I’m glad my message resonates with you. I love seeing people with great spirit and do everything in their power to enjoy this beautiful world that has so much to offer. Enjoy your moment Always. Thank you for your kind comment ☀️🌸🙏

I most definitely agree with every single word that you said i love seeing people in a good spirit myself, and i will go out of my way to make someone else happy if i can. You enjoy the moment aswell you deserve, peace and happiness for the rest of your life👍

Thank you for your kind words. I’m always be in the moment. Make sure your cup is full so you can have some left for others 🤗. How do you celebrate in Atlanta as I got full memos from the real housewives of ATL show 😅🤣

Yeah im right there with you i will always be in the moment aswell👍. My celebration cup is full of coffee here in Atlanta im celebrating watching DR Phil and football😂😂. Thats me😂 im a homebody celebrator😂😂. That is some show i heard the real Housewives i never seen it😂

Lmaoooo u gotta watch it for materials for all of your loveeeeee post 🤣🤣😂😂😂

I will definitely check it out i was scanning threw the channel one night, and i seen a preview. They was all over the place😂😂😂 i bet its really entertaining😂 I have to have watch it now.

Actually I’ll take it back! Don’t watch. I ain’t Dr. Phil but u’re gonna keep attracting a lot of Karens in your life... Just create funny posts 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

Yeah i have attracted alot of Karnens in my life, i get Freddy Krueger nightmares thinking about those Karnens😂😂😂. I will watch the show hopefully i still will be siting on my couch and not get blown away like a hurricane😂😂😂

I’m sorry they got FK on you at night 😂😂😂 We all have a little Karen in us from time to time. Your vibe attracts your tribe..... 🤣🤣😭😭

That is the truth sometimes we are a victim of our on kindness sadly😭. Im afraid of Karens they are powerful like lawn mowers😂😂😂. I run like a speeding train from Karens😂😂😂

Always careful, it’s a one way ticket 🤣😂😭You can run but u can’t hide from them... I’ll say keep a low profile 🤣😂

That is true mabe if i hid under my bed with a football helmet i will not be found😂😂😂. I will hold my breath so they cannot hear me breathe😂. But they will hear my rapid heartbeat from fear😂😂

Daz the problem, how many Karens got the key to your house 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

Know one have the key to my home😂. But people do have Google search😂😂😂. And i will make emergency phone call to the police if needed😂 but luckily i never met anyone like that👍 So hopefully i will not have to hid under the bed😂

Hb2003
Hb2003 in reply to Mratl83

😂😂

Mratl83
Mratl83 in reply to Hb2003

😂😂😂

Hb2003

Humor is the best way to cope with things 😄

Daz the problem too. No one has the key so no one can check up on ya 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I forgot my parents they are the only ones have a key😂😂😂. I just dont want to come home one day after giving someone a key to my home, and they come from behind the door with a Jason Voorhees mask and scare the crap out of me😂. Thats my biggest fear😂😂😂

Ok. U’re obsessed with fear as I detect. Let’s see, how about u treat it like a costume party. Dinner and a show. It’s a win-win. 🤷‍♀️🤣😂😂

Thats a really good point that you made😂😂. Mabe the horror movies is geting to me😂😂😂 i have seen to many, Friday the 13th 😂. A costume party sounds great as long as people are dressed like, superheroes😂

I think this is Hiba department. You gotta get a number, wait in line for your turn and she’ll be there shortly with you sir 😂😂😂

lol 😂

bird 🤣🤣

What does it have anything to do with superheroes 🦸‍♀️ 🦹‍♀️?

A bird superhero

Name one in the history 😂😂😂

robin 🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣

A flying rat is not a bird 😂😂😂

Robin from Batman and Robin

Whatttt?!! Shocking 😲😲😲 He’s a bird?!!!

Probably lol. He has a bird name🤷‍♂️

Just because you have a bird name doesn’t mean you’re a bird 🙄🤣🤣🤣

I agree you definitely got to get in line and take a number for ms Hiba in her magnificent Department😂😂😂 she will surely hook you up😂. She a life saver👍👍👍

Ok. I guess everyone is happy 🤗

Oh yes im very happy, as long as i have my coffee, and French vanilla cream im on top of the world😂😂. When i run out, i get down like ants in the dirt😂😂😂

Hb2003

I love coffefe

Mratl83

Without my coffee im like Frankenstein without his electricity😂😂😂

Hb2003

🤣🤣🤣 I get jittery 😬 so I don’t drink it 🤣🤣

Mratl83

Yeah my dad is the same way he get jittery aswell. Plus hes out there serving and protecting he dont need to be jittery😂😂😂

Hb2003

🤣🤣🤣

Mratl83

I like making you laugh😂😂😂

Hb2003

🤣🤣🤣 I know that you do

Hb2003

😂😂

Don’t forget to watch the Notebook. It’s comforting 👍

Yes in deed i will surely check it out👍

Aweee. Remember a crying man is a sexy man

Yeah i hate to cry its embarrassing but im really sensitive😂😂. If my dad see me cry😭 he will laugh me off the map😂😂😂

It’s very machoism when men have to restrict themselves from showing emotion/tears. Until I see tears coming down then I believe he’s sensitive 😂😂

Yeah i will try my very best not to cry around a woman. Im afraid that she might say man up😂😂😂 that would literally crush me😂. Sometimes when i make post i be in tears because im so passionate about the topic.

You’ve been dealing with Karens Daz why! Every single woman would appreciate every drop of tears u have. Go ahead. Try that when you have a chance 🤗

Yeah stalkers and Karens definitely have me on the edge sometimes you wish certain people would just disappear like a magician😂😂😂. I have me some coffee and a game to watch, i feel like Superman😂😂

Sorry to break it to you. This is coming from a woman POV. If a guy is glued to a game, I would buy him the whole seasonal tickets, book a hotel for him and send him away so I can have the whole house to myself to get ready for Happy Hours somewhere I can’t be reached 😂😂😂

Well you surely dont play around, i love your mentality👍👍you would literally ship him off like a package in the mail😂😂😂. Then you will get into your on zone at the house, i love your persona👍😁. Some guys really get glued into the games its like a favorite soap opera😂😂😂very electrifying. I would never do a woman like that she will always be first👍

I’m just playing with you 🤗👍 But if I’m into the game also, pop a bottle of wine, bring in the popcorns and some nachos 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Now thats what im talking about you is one great lady👍👍😁. Hopefully i will not get choked on some popcorn if they throw in a flag on my team😂😂 and start cheating😂😂😂. I love nachos👍

I watch soccer games like you watch football so I know how you feel. The key is balance, not spending too much time in one thing. Cheers to all fun and games 🤗👍👍

That is so true not to spend that much time, on one thing👍. I never got into soccer but i heard that its a fantastic sport i surely have to get more into it. I played basketball in school. I stayed away from football because im so slender😂😂😂. I played football a long time ago my friend tackled me, and knocked all of my wind out😂😂 i got up wanting to fight😂😂😂. I never tryed that again😂

Soccer is like a dance, every move and interaction have to be fluid. I’ve watched with my family since a child. It’s my country’s sport. Basket ball is great, I like a quick game. Ya, football you gotta be well built for all that tackles 😅. Don’t fight, just go home, have some ice cream and watch the Notebook. You’ll be fine. 👍🤗

You may think that im joking but later on that night after the game i think that i did, have me some, strawberry ice cream😂😂. Sports is also a major stress reliever being in the jim shooting hoops definitely relaxes my mind👍😁. I also love tennis its a good workout to.

Very nice 👍 Dude I love tennis and badminton all around hello?!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah i have got pretty good at tennis my cousin dont play me anymore because i always win😂😂😂. Everyones scared to compete with me in tennis😂. She always get mad and calls me names, its hilarious😂

Hb2003

🤣🤣🕷🕷

Mratl83

Spiders make me want to hide under the bed😂😂😂 lovely emojis. I need to get me some spider emojis and send them my cousin😂

Hb2003

Ooooooh yesssss

Mratl83

I like Spider-Man and spider emojis😂😂 but know real spiders. I dont know if Spider-Man even counts😂😂😂 why did i say that😂

Name calling is just gonna make the game more exciting until someone cries 🤣🤣🤣

I agree name calling makes the game, more intensifying😂. My cousin was crying once after i beat her in tennis, but she claimed it was allergies😂😂😂 that was really hilarious😂. I call my buddys names all the time when we are playing basketball😂

Hb2003

😂😂😂

Mratl83

😂😂😂

Hb2003

I would say it’s because of onions 🧅😂😂😂

Mratl83

Yeah thats a great alibi onions😂😂 i love it👍. I need to use that😂😂😂

Hb2003

lol 😂

Mratl83

Yes indeed😂😂😂

Hb2003

Hope that you don’t get arrested by the onion police 🤣🤣

Mratl83

😂😂😂 now thats to funny😂😂 if only you can see how hard im laughing😂. I hope the onion police dont arrest me that would be my first time, getting arrested😂😂😂. I will run from the onion police, they have to catch me😂. I will run like a Jack Rabbit😂

Hb2003

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mratl83

Call me Jack Rabbit boy because im fast😂😂. Im afraid of the onion police they have to catch me😂😂 i will run so fast the ground will smoke😂

Hb2003

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mratl83

😂😂😂

It’s kinda fun to watch guys name calling each other and I agreed with all of them 👍🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

Yeah me and most of me my friends are tall, so when we are name-calling😂 its like the battle of the name calling Giants😂😂😂

Hb2003

My phone number is 2222r8t58hjrg

Hb2003
Hb2003 in reply to Hb2003

Wait that’s not even a phone number 😂

Mratl83

Thats right im lauhing so hard right now😂😂😂. You keep me laughing😂😂

Mratl83

Thats the best number that i have ever seen. You are the best, business owner, out here👍😁

Hb2003

Very funny 😂

🤣🤣🤣🤣 waz wrong, Karens been giving you a hard time? 😂😂😂😂

Know crazy Karens i can jump for joy😂😂😂 but i still have my running shoes just in case😂😂. Im prepared like a football player😂😂😂

Hb2003

Hmm 🤔🤣🤣( ↂ⃝✧⃟ོↂ⃝ )

Mratl83

You is so silly i love to make you laugh😂😂

Hb2003

Thanks 😂

Hb2003

I will give you a baseball bat 🤣

Mratl83

Yeah i have a baseball bat and a hammer by my bed im fully prepared😂😂

Hb2003

😂

Hb2003

Hmm think of the grass as Karen’s 🤣

Mratl83

Thats probably true the grass probably do have some Karens i wouldn't put nothing pass this unpredictable world😂😂😂. I wouldent be surprised if we all see aliens😂😂😂

Hb2003

😂 ufo 😂

Luna_Child
Luna_Child in reply to Mratl83

I thought you were planning a wedding with your ex..You should be on cloud 9 .

🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

Everytime you disappear into whatever you are doing and the ego is dropped it becomes a celebration. True religion. 😊🙏☯️❤

How about we just drop all the personalities and let it flow. 🤗❤️☮️🌈🙏

Like a wave 😄

Like water 😀

😄☮️

Like diarrhoea

TMI 😂

Sorry 😂

Your fine 😂

🤣

You may also like...