Hard to handle : Hey everyone, i have... - Anxiety and Depre...

Anxiety and Depression Support
43,997 members45,700 posts

Hard to handle

anxiety_girl1234
anxiety_girl1234

Hey everyone,

i have never gotten help for my anxiety but i feel like it would be good to talk because i feel alone. I recently got out of a 10 year relationship and am dating again. My mind goes wild with my bf on am i good enough, and worried he doesnt take me as a serious gf. I have spoken to him about it and he reassures me i have nothing to worry about by my anxiety comes and i spiral back down again...

3 Replies
oldestnewest
Hidden
Hidden

Anxiety is always a part of life. It’s when it interferes with our day to day living that it becomes a problem. It sounds like you are dealing with some insecurities brought about from the end of your ten year relationship. I think anyone would feel a little insecure after losing a ten year relationship. Keep communicating with your new boyfriend. With time as your new relationship blossoms your insecurities will go away. Enjoy your new relationship don’t second guess it.

anxiety_girl1234
anxiety_girl1234
in reply to Hidden

thank you for your time to help me. I definitely am insecure and I am working or trying to work on enjoying what I have. practicing letting things go and taking a deep breath. 😊

Hidden
Hidden
in reply to anxiety_girl1234

No one is perfect. As long as you keep trying things will work out.

You may also like...