Elaboration on anxiety

I guess i should elaborate alittle about the anxiety. My 1st attack was when I was 7 when my mom went to jail. Shes dead now. So i seen this quack of a dr. And over medicated me! Im finally free from that! Now am trying to live "sober" ik to stay busy but my classes dnt start till jan. And i find myself bord and tierd of walks and baths. I want to get out there and work! Easier said then done. Xanax has giving me a type of agoraphobia sone days. Ahh this sucks!

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Medicine does crazy things to your mind and body... congrats on going back to school!

• Thank you, ik it sounds pretty up and up for me. However i lost so much time on xanax its like learning everything all over, in a sence. And trying to figure out what to do now with no money and waiting till jan. Uhhg time on my hands equals the devils playground.

• Go to an aa meeting.

They are everywhere.

• Yes, i was thinkibg about an i.o.p prog. Too before school starts. Im 100% atleast will do the meetings, even though im not into the whoke na scene.

• Bord af with no job and no money. I cant believe i cant wait till winter so i can go back to school. Then i will be bitchinf on "oh i cant find a parking spot"lol. I was in a bad accident so driving is now a new issue. Jeez the bs with all this!!! The thing i hate about depression is everythibg becomes a chore and is a nuisance. No motivation today! I would have no motivation to kill myself.

You may also like...