Harefield support group

Please note the title and watch out for the next meeting.

Thank you Ian for all you did to make this a most successful evening. Dr. Jones explanations and slides were so informative and the time planning and so freely given I am sure were appreciated by everyone.

Forum readers watch out for the next meeting if it is like last night's you will truly get support.

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Thank you for your kind comments, I agree I thought Dr Jones talk on anti-coagulation was excellent, and such a broad subject that he managed to pick his way through excellently.

Date for next meeting is 14th June, I will post more details when I have them.

Be well

Ian

• Yes a very interesting and informative evening thanks to Dr Jones for a well presented and easy to understand presentation on antigoagulation. Also nice to meet other forum members. Very caring of the three consultants present to give up their most valuable time. I look forward to the next one.

• Yay Dr Jones! My hero 😀

• Does anyone go to the Harefield Support Group from the Shenley area that I could have a lift with Going on public transport is time consuming and complicated involving buses and trains Thank you

• Pleased to hear the Harefield meeting went well.....Epsom ASG had a good turnout too......

You may also like...