Back!

Nobody planted drugs in my suitcase, the plane didn't crash and no one abducted Katie! We survived our week in Greece! Got home at 2 am, put the washing machine straight on and caught up on the post, voicemails etc while the cycle ran. It's now 3am and I think it's time for some much needed sleep! A big thank you to my lovely friend Hannah for keeping in touch and helping to alleviate my anxieties. Looking forward to the rest of my time off now x

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Lucy, good to hear you're home safely :)

I have all these irrational thoughts too and even when you know it's anxiety, it's so draining. I think you're so brave. I couldnt manage to take myself abroad with my anxiety and not only have you managed to go - you took two small children. How fab are you :)

Hopefully now you're home you'll relax a bit and remember all the good things that happened too.

Love and Best Wishes,

Lizard.xxx

• Not sure fab is the word I'd choose. Crazy perhaps! X

• Hi Lucy

Good to see you home safe and well and that you had a good time. Hope you slept well and have a good break from work, also hope your Mum is ok and managed without you!

Suexx

• Hi Sue

Mum not doing too well, but she had lots of people to care for her.

Hope you're ok?

Lucy x

• Did you enjoy yourself Lucy? I hope you did anxieties notwithstanding. I love Greece been there a few times. Have you got anything else planned for the rest of your holidays - apart from washing and sleeping? :d xx

• I love sentences with 'notwithstanding' in them. It's such an interesting word. Greece was lovely, but I was glad to get back home. I'd love to go again, but next time I'd go for a cooler month like September so I can have a good explore. I'll probably spend most of what's left with my Mum. I have to assume she won't be here next summer, so I want to make the most of my time left with her! How are you? X

• Welcome home Lucy. :) X

• Thank you! X

• Hello Lucy

Hope you had a good time and welcome back. It has been hot, hot, hot here so you should be used to the heat here

All the best

BOB

• Yes, I saw on the news while I was away that it was so hot here! Looks like I came back just in time off the rain! Hope things are good with you Bob? X

• Hello Lucy

Hope you had a good time and welcome back. It has been hot, hot, hot here so you should be used to the heat here

All the best

BOB

You may also like...