Post op

Hi everyone just to let you know I have had my mastectomy etc. On Monday and came home on Tuesday.

I had wonderful care . I was taken straight to Intensive care unit and I was there until Tuesday lunch time. Everything went well now it's all about getting better.

Unfortunately the vasculitis pain remains with me at times plus the neuropathy but that seems a permanent struggle if only I and I am sure many others could have it surgically removed then we would.

I would like to say thank you to all of you who supported me it was a great comfort

When you get superb care it really does give a different picture.

5 Replies

• Hello I wish you a speedy recovery from your operation and hope things start to settle down again soon. X

• Thank you for letting us know how you are getting on. It's great that you had such good care. I hope both you and your husband have speedy recoveries x

• Sending warm and healing thoughts your way. God speed!

• Good luck to you and a speedy recovery, as if you didn't have enough to contend with!

• Pleased to read you got the level of care you needed. Best wishes for a good and quick recovery. I hope you are all managing well, now you're home. Take care x

You may also like...