thiroyd vs thyroid-s, trying to pick one. pleas... - Thyroid UK

Thyroid UK
109,118 members126,738 posts

thiroyd vs thyroid-s, trying to pick one. please help me <3

faeground
faeground

hi all! i'm trying to pick between thiroyd and thyroid-s and i am so on the fence! it seems like thyroid-s has more ingredients (fillers/binders) buuut is a little stronger and the coating makes it release slowly + protects the hormones. then thiroyd has less ingredients (more natural), releases faster and can be taken under the tongue.

I also see some people say they had to take more thiroyd than thyroid-s for the same results, and some people say thyroid-s causes more heart palpitations.

can someone please help me? i can't figure it out! thanks so much in advance!!!

14 Replies
oldestnewest
SeasideSusie
SeasideSusieAdministrator

faeground

It really is a case of suck it and see. What suits one person doesn't suit another. I did hear that one supplier does a "trial pack", one bottle of each so you can try without spending too much money.

Only please don't suck it - or take it under your tongue. All thyroid hormone replacements are designed to be swallowed. They need the stomach acid to release the hormone. :)

HiddenThis reply has been deleted
greygoose
greygoose
in reply to Hidden

I have a sneaking suspicion that it started with STTM.

greygoose
greygoose
in reply to Hidden

I wouldn't! I've never had much time for STTM. Look at the way they instigated rT3-fever!

Jaynt
Jaynt
in reply to Hidden

HI there. Would you send me details of whom I can get the trial packs from? Many thanks

Read my earlier post re thyroid S and Thiroyd. Also I post a few days ago a piece re sublingual method and it doesn't work. The molecules are too big to be absorbed properly.

SeasideSusie
SeasideSusieAdministrator

It really is a case of suck it and see

That really was meant figuratively, has it really been misinterpreted?

lol

You may also like...