Thyroid UK
90,729 members105,088 posts

Superb Thyroid Resource

Endotext endotext.org/ has a reference to Thyroid Disease Manager (you need to register for free access). Also, as part of Endotext we get a host of outstanding documents on a wide range of thyroid subjects ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK2... written by experts in the field.

These are technical papers and so you need a good basic understanding of thyroid to follow them.

3 Replies
oldestnewest

Excellent jimh111 ... thank you, good to be on the pulse :-)

Thyroid Disease Manager has switched between needing registration and login - or not - more than once.

I have no great feeling about whether it is required or not - for myself. But it is a blethering nuisance when you post links. Like here:

healthunlocked.com/thyroidu...

I try to remember to identify sites which require registration, but I often forget. And it doesn't help if the requirement is imposed later...

I'm not sure, but I think you find the need to register a nuisance when following a link, rather than me posting a link. Let me know if I can do things better.

I've only recently found the need to register but if you tick the box to stay logged in it makes life easier.

You may also like...