Thyroid UK

Reliable info on the expected end of the Naturthroid shortage ?

Hello, I switched to Naturthroid in April and have found it to be life-changing - I would never go back to thyroxine. However, the labs that manufacture the hormone have stated they are refurbishing their plant in order to conform to FDA regulations andhave interrupted production....the info from online pharmacies seems patchy. Does anyone have a reliable ETA for Naturthroid stock. And does anyone live outside the UK (I'm in Italy) and buy their NDT online?

Thanks!

6 Replies
oldestnewest

Gaez,

Mixed informaton I'm afraid.

USA member is already getting NatureThroid from pharmacy (with prescription).

Another member (I can't remember location) told that NatureThroid will be available from end of October.

Another USA member has been told by RLC that they don't know when NatureThroid will be available.

Another member (I can't remember location) was advised by pharmacy that NatureThroid won't be available until December.

1 like

Thank you for this info :-) I'm one of the lucky ones with 100 days supply left...fingers crossed. RLC labs' response is the most worrying to me...

Gaez,

Why not contact them yourself and see what they say? getrealthyroid.com/contact-...

1 like

Great idea! Will do right away!

I just added contact details to my earlier reply.

Many thanks!!!

You may also like...