Hi, I decided to get my FT3 checked as advised in a previous post. My GP and Endo refused the test. I have attached a photo of my thyroid results from March, June and September 2017. I have no additional test results done.
I have a very small goitre on the left side of my neck and a significantly larger one on the right side which is very painful. I was prescribed oral Prednislone for 8 weeks and have completed the course mid August. so the results dated 03/09/17 have been done after the steroids. I'm not on any thyroid medication and my Endo has taken the watch and wait approach.
I'm have an upcoming Endo and GP appointments and would be most grateful if you could offer me any advice.
Thank you so much in advance for taking your time out and offering me your support.