Log in
Thyroid UK
91,708 members106,013 posts

Can anyone A consultant like Dr Skinner

Hi everyone,

Can anyone recommend a consultant or doctor who will diagnose on symptoms and not just blood tests? I have all the symptoms, my mother and sister have an underactive thryroid.

I don't mind travelling and how much it costs, I just want a a specialist who isn't just looking at the blood tests.

Thank you


2 Replies

I wish! I can only suggest you share on here and see if we can help. Lots of knowledgeable people around though sadly none that can talk to your GP but there are things you can do without enlisting your GP too much.


Hi Leanne, try Dr Gallagher at the Victoria Hospital in Glasgow. He has been so helpful with me and really listened.


You may also like...