Thyroid UK
87,572 members102,285 posts

Just a passing thought

I wish there was some kind of retreat out there. Somewhere i could go to for maybe a month somewhere that has experts such as the many people on here that could show me the way. Somewhere that has the diet i should follow the supplements i require the skills and the knowledge i need the advice the company of people in the same boat to know your not alone. I have researched and have an idea but unfortunately do not have the capacity mentally or physically or emotionally to implement the changes i need to make on my own. I fear i am destined to struggle through the rest of my life this way and it all passes me by. What a waste i know this is not me. So if there are any very rich fellow members out there wondering what to do with all your money please open a retreat and keep me in mind i could be the first try it out for you and spread the word.

Heres hoping lol

Xxxxxxxx

9 Replies
oldestnewest

Ah, bless you, what a lovely thought :)

Wish I could join you at this retreat, some days you just want a warm fluffy cloud to wrap around you and hug you and make it all go away. I'm having one of those days :(

8 likes

princessze and SeasideSusie (((Hugs))) for both of you. What a lovely idea. Perhaps some rich benefactor could open such a place for us, or some Spa could take this on board. We can but hope.

2 likes

Yes we can be worthy people :)

3 likes

I am not rich - but have a delightful studio here in Crete where you can relax and restore. It is close to the pool and in an olive grove - swimming among olive trees is really very special - as you cannot kill off an olive tree - now there's a powerful thought :-) Bird life abounds as they attempt to share the pool. Yoga on offer as I have classses twice a week. Various massage therapists abound - good fresh food locally - olive oil from our own trees .....

Read my profile by clicking onto my name above - it has been a journey but think I am doing OK. Of course there are tough days but many more bright and positive ones :-)

I once went to a Yoga Retreat in Italy - and then discovered why it is called a Re- treat - because it is a TREAT :-)

9 likes

Am i able to get details of your lovely place x

1 like

Will send you a PM :-)

1 like

PM me Marz!Hope you don't have to leave-flippin bureaucrats

1 like

Will do :-)

Marz. That sounds heavenly to me x

1 like

You may also like...