L-Glutamine and Hashimoto

Hello everyone,

I have recently came across a story of my friend's friend who had completely got off medications he was taking for Hashimoto.

He put himself on a gluten free diet, L-Glutamine and some other supplements. He says that the main ingredient that helped him was L-Glutamine.

Could you please share any information/experiences/observations about this supplement in Hashimoto cases.

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by thyroid conditions by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • It helps to heal the gut 😊 google it and you will find loads of information .... or keep scrolling down - and down - for Related Posts - where you can read more about L-glutamine - if you are on a phone. If not the Related Posts are to the right of yours 😊😊

• I've just bought a bag of it from MyProtein - much cheaper!

• dina7 how are you getting on with the MyProtein L-Glutamine?

• I was doing okay on it. Felt as though I had 'a little clear out' to begin with, after that hard to know what's happening. But now seeing a different practitioner who has told me not to take any other supplements other than the ones he's recommending. Which is a bit of a relief as I was taking soooooo many!

You may also like...