So some of you may have seen my recent posts, re new blood tests done via GP, TSH high, free T4 low but in range. GP told me to wait 3 months and retest. I've had enough of waiting while my life crumbles and I get worse! So I'm changing GPs.
Also I have an appointment with Dr Peatfield Dec 13th all fingers crossed that goes ahead...
I think my biggest question right now is whether to get some private tests done for the rest of my thyroid bits, T3, thyroid antibodies for example.... or seek out a gp which will do these on NHS. I'm pushed for time though, and don't see this happening before Dec 13th especially as I'm away for a week in the middle!
Plus I have a very mild cold and don't want this to affect my tests?
I've had other things flagged on my test results from nhs (folic acid and vit d) and so I've started supplementing these and b vits as they're low but in range.
What do I do first?? I also want the saliva adrenal test before I see Dr Peatfield too, so I'm thinking I'm going to have to pay for private tests Even tthough I don't have the funds.
Any suggestions welcome xx