Black and Blue Friday - Free Tests, Free Chocolate!

Black and Blue Friday - Free Tests, Free Chocolate!

Hi Everyone,

Just want to give you all the heads up on our blue friday offer which is launching today!

Add Magnesium as a free test with our postal tests

OR

Get a free nurse visit from our home test site

OR

Get double free tests at London, Nuffield or Spire.

AND - get a free yummy bar of organic chocolate (nut free) sent out to you from us here in the westcountry.

Full details at

us1.campaign-archive1.com/?...

Any questions please let me know!

Have a great week,

Paul. :-)

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Paul,

If I get a Thyroid Plus 12 including RT3 does that include a free nurse visit with this offer?

Cheers,

Anne

• Hi Anne,

There are two options here for you

1. You could go to bluehorizonmedicals.co.uk, pick the Thyroid Check PLUS 12, (Not forgetting to grab your free magnesium and chocolate of course) and then select "Nurse visit £45"

2. Visit homebloodtests.co.uk then pick the plus 12 from there. Pick another test and you can have the nurse visit foc in the basket.

But... I'm going to create another code for you..... one moment....

Right, if you go to homebloodtests.co.uk and choose a thyroid check plus 15, use the coupon code tuk15 then you can have the nurse visit free of charge for that one. I've allowed 10 uses of the coupon only for Thyroid UK members..

Hope this helps,

Paul

• Paul - can I order and pay for this now and do the test in the new year? I was planning on that and I want to use the nurse home visit option with a Thyroid Plus Twelve. That timing would be best for me as I've just done the Thyroid Plus 3, before you launched the nurse home visit scheme.

• Hi Susie,

No restriction on timing of when you take the test. But we'll send the chocolate to everybody at the start of December with your permission!

Paul.

• Oooh brilliant, - correct reply, thank you :D

Chocolate welcome any time, no permission needed :)

Your link in reply to Anne above under option (1) doesn't seem to work.

I've got the Blue Horizon Medicals site up, put the Plus Twelve test in the basket and I've added the Magnesium test and the Nurse Home Visit. Total is showing as £273.35. How do I get the offer of free magnesum test and the chocolate. It's showing the magnesium test as £89.35.

I don't mind which way I do it - free magnesium test or free home nurse visit.

• Hi Susie,

Sorry, I only put the details in the link..

Purchase ANY blood test over £50 and get a

Free Test for Magnesium (Serum)

Place any paid blood test in the basket worth over £50, add magnesium serum and apply coupon code bluemag to get the Magnesium Test free of charge.

I've just tried it and it works succesfully - let me know if you have any further problems.

Good luck,

Paul.

• Oh geez Paul, just ignore me! I had an email with the details, hadn't read it so hadn't put the coupon code in!

All sorted now and ordered :)

Many thanks.

You may also like...